Cooper Wyatt, you are 7 months old today! Seven. S-e-v-e-n. How in the world did this happen!!?
7 things you do that make us smile:
1. 2 words: "Mama". "Dada". The sweetest sound in all the world has just got to be you babbling those precious words. It's also pretty darn cute when you get into stuff and turn around and say "uh oh!".
2. JUMP! You are a jumpin' bean these days! Jump, jump, jump. Jump all day!
3. Sleepin' with your little tushie up in the air, hands tucked under your belly.
4. Ready, set, go! You are a crawlin' crazy man! You are ALL OVER THE PLACE.
5. Reaching oh-so high for Mama and Dada to pick you up. Melts. our. hearts.
6. Saturday mornin' cartoons. And Sunday mornin' cartoons. And Monday mornin' cartoons...you love to snuggle in our bed first thing in the morning. One hand on Dada. One hand on Mama.
7. Drama Mama! You know how (and when) to turn on those big ol' crocodile tears. And we have to say, those tears are effective. Highly effective.
We praise our great God above who sent you to us, sweet Super Coop. You are the biggest ray of sunshine we ever did see. We love you inside out and upside down!