Monday, January 16, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Welp, one more frozen hot chocolate (no shame) followed by a looong flight home and a disappointing drive through a big fat closed-Varsity (I got off the plane and all I could think of was a slaw dog, go figure), and this Vegas Mama is HOME SWEET HOME!

I couldn't wait to get my hands on our little Pistol Britches! Our convo on the way home went something like this:

Me: "I missed you so much baby! Did you have oh so much fun??"
Coop: "Poppy toot".
Me: "Oh Poppy tooted?"
Coop: "Ball go night night".
Me: "So Poppy tooted and your ball went night night?"
Coop: "More sweet tea mama?"
Me: "Maybe in a little while Coopie. So tell me, what did you do? What did you see? What did you eat?"
Coop: "Eat cookie?"
Me: "You ate cookies?"
Coop: "Tank you Mimi. Ollie go pee pee. -Breaks into song- Do Lord, oh Do Lord..."

Is it possible to love a little person so much it hurts? I think so! Now to survive the looooong days ahead until Daddy gets to come home. "Daddy eat Mellow Mushroom on airplane Mama?". Love.

PS. Emily had her baby!! Welcome Sweet Baby Rylan! Oh my word, what a cutie pie!!
Doll. Baby. Congrats Bell Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment