Monday, April 12, 2010

Livin' Large

Here we are 37 weeks and change!

Still pregnant. Very, very pregnant. People have started to giggle when they see me coming. It's quite hilarious. I giggle too. Especially when I get stuck trying to get out of bed or when I pee in my pants from the weight of sweet Cooper.

I have eaten approximately 931 pounds of crushed ice in the last 3 weeks. I eat it by the cup full. All day and all night. Chomp, chomp. The people at QT and Racetrac know me by name. I feel sorry for my co-workers. It must drive them absolutely bananas. Chris has learned to fall asleep to the sound of chomping.

It's been an absolutely glorious ride, but we can't wait to be on the other side of the journey. Truly, I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning times about a gazillion. So stinkin' exciting!!!

Back to the perinatologist tomorrow for him to make the final call on the game plan from here. No other updates really. Just a whole lot of hurry up and waitin' going on :)

1 comment:

  1. i had a friend who bought a snow cone machine just so she could chip up her own ice! :-)
    i'm so happy for y'all and am thinking and praying for you on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete