Wednesday, October 13, 2010

beautiful mess

i haven't done laundry in over a week. as a result, i am sitting here in my rainbow reindeer pajama pants and hot pink maternity t-shirt. my hair seriously needs to get "did". like yesterday. coopie's finger nails are so sharp he could carve his name in the side of his crib. and he just might. we have unrecognizable items in our fridge. the toilet paper roll is on the holder upside down. and has been for 3 days now. i paid our car insurance only to forget that i paid it so i paid it again. i didn't even have enough brain cells to realize my mistake and spent 15 minutes arguing with the liberty mutual man (in my rainbow reindeer pjs) over why he billed me twice. blush.

i am the happiest i have ever ever been. somewhere in the midst of the chaos of the past 5 months, my type a-ness took flight and left me here dazed, confused, and absolutely blissful. i don't care about my hair. or my house. or my fridge.
i have the sweetest most beautifulest family in all the world. i love them more than i love perfection and that, is what i believe, God has been trying to teach me.

now off to find some different pj pants. chris says the reindeer have to go. their psychedelic-ness makes him dizzy.

1 comment: