Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shared Joy is Doubled Joy

We are just in awe at all the sweet notes and comments you all have sent our way this week. Truly. Blown away. In debating on whether or not to share our news (Ok, seriously. Let's talk about this. I can't keep a secret to save my life and everybody who knows me and loves me knows that) I ran across this quote:

"Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is a half sorrow".

I couldn't agree more. Sharing stories (and waaaay too much info) in the past has only shown us more and more of God's grace in our lives. We share the good, the bad, and the ugly. We have the most amazing group of friends and family who have cheered us on through a million highs and lows and we just can't say thank you enough. Sharing this great big JOY has been oh so much fun!

I feel a tad bit rotten with this sweet baby. But I love it. Every time I feel like I am going to hurl, I get to thank God and praise Him for giving (absolutely giving) us this baby. What a humbling experience this has already proven to be.

In the midst of our excitement, I totally forgot to post our beach pictures. Mimi and I scooted off to Gulf Shores last weekend to visit with Uncle Al and Aunt Irene. It was complete beach bliss.
Coop grew up overnight there. Must have been all that diggin.
Mimi's Main Squeeze.
Lovin' his Aunt Irene!
Love this little booger so much I can hardly stand it!

1 comment: