Monday, November 12, 2012

Blog Coma

I completely forgot to blog.

For like a month.
Maybe it's because my computer screen is covered in fleece from Sugar Britches burnin' the midnight oil? Fleece Frenzy! Fleece Frenzy!

Maybe it's because we saddled up with Woody for a rootin' tootin' fun Halloween?
Love him.
Maybe it's because we had an election and I started spending waaayy more time oogling sparkly things and hilariously inappropriate e-cards and ooey gooey triple chocolate chunk desserts on Pinterest trying to escape?
Maybe it's because I discovered Sho Gun's Crispy Roll and had to go and get it 5 times in the past month?
Don't know what happened really, but I've missed this little blog!

Can you even believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner? I can almost smell the spoon cornbread and bacon wrapped green beans bakin in the oven and see the glow of the neon Old Navy sign warming up for Black Friday. Mmm. Thanksgiving!

So very much to be so very thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment