Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's been a rough couple of weeks. I don't know why exactly, it just has.


On Friday we received some FABULOUS news that sent the blues-a-packin'. Mr. Glock's sweet secretary called to obtain our February payment. When I asked, nervously, how much more of an, ahem, "mountain" we had to climb, her answer was considerably less than our previous arrangement. God is so good.

I decided to bring up a possible court date while I was in the mood to tackle difficult topics and she said that there is a good chance that Chris' case will be settled outside of court! Mr. Glock is heading the case off with the DA and is doing his best to settle things (not sure exactly what that means) without going to trial.

I did a thousand cartwheels and then treated myself to an M&M Twisted Frosty from Wendys.

Chris was out of town at the time (poor thing had to go to the Superbowl and then down to the Keys on a deep sea fishing trip) so I saved the good news for when he got home. The look of relief that washed over him was priceless.

So yeah, take that stinky no good blues.

These (totally impractical and unnecessary) precious flip flops also helped to chase away the blues.
Tell me these are not a perfect excuse to pack it up and head to the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment