Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beyonce the 5 Foot Chicken

I can't stop giggling.

We just got home from splash-park-play-date (picture this: 8 moms, 10 babies). Coop's passed out in his crib with his feet wedged between the bumpers and the wall and I'm supposed to be cleaning our bathroom or folding the mountain of laundry piling itself down the stairs or scrubbing the gook off the floor under Cooper's highchair.

Instead I am laying in our bed, in my pajamas, at 2:35pm, laughing hysterically.

I just read this story about a 5 foot tall metal chicken named Beyonce and it's just got me all cracked up.

You should read it too. And then lay in your bed and ignore dirty sinks and crusty floors and wrinkled clothes :)

I heart Wednesdays.

3 comments:

  1. Love Beyonce! I needed the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read your title, I started to smile because I, too, follow the Bloggess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read "Would You Like To Buy A Monkey?" and almost peed myself! Oh, my stomach hurts!

    ReplyDelete