Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3-0 and other Tid Bits

These two little love bugs helped me celebrate the big 3-0 'round here this past week.


Let me just say...What a BLESSED 30 year old little lady I am!


On Saturday 2 of my lifelong besties kidnapped me and swept me away to the spa! What an absolute TREAT! We ate yummo lunch at Harvest Bread Company, got sugar scrubs and pedicures, massages, partook in dainty little cupcakes at Starbucks, and perused the Forum for hours without a care in the world. It was a most marvelous day! I truly can't thank you enough sweet friends!!!

Chris was so super sweet (and so super sneaky) and planned a fabulous get-together at Grace 17:20 last Sunday. I was surrounded by people I absolutely adore and grits galore!After a year like this past one, we have come to realize just how fortunate we are to have so many wonderful people in our lives. Truly, to be 30 (yes, 30 friends) and have an army of loved ones like we do is just truly amazing. Although it was technically a birthday celebration, I just sat in awe of our friends and family. I might have shed a tear or two in the ladies room just thinkin' about how much each and every one of you mean to us.
And my sweet husband is just something else. He is a rock for our family and I fall even more and more in love him each and every day. There isn't a second that passes by that I am not whispering humble thank-yous to our great God above for bringing him into my life.

We finished off birthday extravaganza week this past weekend down in Savannah. Just the two of us. Coop packed up his rollin' suitcase and headed to Grammie and Poppy Tots for the weekend. He had an absolute BLAST (and I think they just might have too!)


We had oh, so much fun (even though we talked about Coop 95% of the time and counted down the hours until we got to see him again!) We didn't take a single picture. Not-a-one. Can you believe it?? Me either. Had we remembered to take our camera, there would be one picture down by the river, one behind an enormous plate of fried green tomatoes, and one out on HHI at, well, the Tanger Outlet Mall.


THANK YOU all so much for making my birthday so special this year. Truly, I feel so loved and so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment