Thursday, March 31, 2011

Totally Unblogworthy

True stories about this week:



-I got congratulated on being pregnant. Small problem: I am not pregnant.

-I earned yet another Mommy-of-the-year-award. Gave Coop whole kernel corn for supper last night. Who knew that was a no-no?

-I got the news that I will be helping to open our new CHOA site in Cumming. Woot! Woot! What an awesome opportunity!! And the best part? Two of my most favorite people will be there. Look out Forsyth, look out.
-Chris has been in three states in three days. Thankfully, one of those states was Georgia so I could love on him like crazy and ask him to check his luggage over and over again.
-A lady was robbed this morning at the spot Lori and I meet to pass off Super Coop. In broad daylight.

-I watched "Mobbed" for the first time ever tonight. I actually shrieked out loud at one point and teared up at another. I can't decide if it was the group of cloggers or the impromptu prenuptials, but something got me good.

-I ate Chick-fil-a four days in a row. Mental note: order chargrilled tomorrow in order to decrease "congratulations-on-your-pregnancy" comments.

-Our itty bitty baby boy turned 11 months old yesterday. E-L-E-V-E-N. 11. How is this possible again?
He gets his thighs quite honestly.

4 comments:

  1. I must be 6 months pregnant if you are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got called ma'am by a guy in my class this week. It must have just been something about this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ali, if it makes you feel any better, I was mistaken for pregnant TWICE this week. At the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMMM -- Must be signed in as Andy...This is Abby!!!

    ReplyDelete