Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Brown Baggin' It

I typically eat lunch out every day at work. Every. Single. Day. Shameless. I know. It's horrible.

I tell myself that it's my reward for working. I deserve it. I need it. It's my only hobby. I need fresh air. Chick-fil-a might risk closing their doors it it weren't for me.

Besides, I am brown-baggin-it impaired. When I attempt to pack my lunch, I end up with a Twinkie, a Cherry Coke, and a baggie of mini Goldfish crackers. So truly, Chick-fil-a's value meal #1 is a step in the right direction. It has to be.

I've made a pact with myself (and my pre-Cooper-khaki pants) to pack my lunch at least 2 out of 4 days. Baby steps.

Today I used my nifty little Ziploc brand sectioned lunch tote and brought my own little lunch. A BBQ sandwich (leftovers) and some pasta salad. I ate it in 7 minutes. We get 60.

I spent the remaining 53 minutes in Gymboree.

I think it was cheaper to eat lunch out ;)

Did I mention that our new center is located in the Avenues shopping center. Trouble? I think so. Oh how I love you, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. Whoever made the executive decision to position us between the Loft, Charming Charlies, and Gymboree is an absolute mastermind. CHOA, you have my heart!
Pre-Super Coop Hope and Will fun. We marched 9 miles (ok, maybe just 2) uphill in a parade, wearing polyester. Chris failed to read the "Hope and Will Behavior Contract" and went around fist pumping and poundin' it with the kids. Priceless. Precious memories... 

No comments:

Post a Comment