Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pray

I am absolutely heartbroken. I lost a very very very special little friend today. I am on my knees praying for her precious family.

I imagine that she playing with the angels right about now. If I had to guess, she's probably playing Pretty Pretty Princess. She's winning. And she's tickled pink that she doesn't have to practice her words between each turn.

She's chewing bubble gum and eating ice cream.

Please help me lift up her mama, daddy, and big sister in prayer. Her mom taught me something I will never ever ever forget. When she got the toughest news a mom could possibly receive, she told me with grace "You can choose to worry or you can choose to pray. What you cannot do, is both". Her words have resounded in my soul since the day she spoke them.

We serve a mighty God. He hears our cries and draws near to us in our time of need.

Love you sweet girl-




1 comment: