Sunday, November 27, 2011

5 whole days.

We've had FIVE whole days together. F-I-V-E! No alarm clocks, well other than our sweet pre-programed Coopster, which we'll take over the cock-a-doo-da-doodling rooster alarm ANY day. No work. No worries. Just sweet sweet time home together. I've gotten to love on my boys super lots. They got to love on me ridiculous amounts too.

Tonight Chris and Coop sent me away to Spa Sydell to use up my 60 minute gift card. Ahhh. It was all lavender scented heated blanket bliss until the grey haired, ponytailed man rubbin' on me told me I have hunched over old lady shoulders. Hmrph. YOU try sitting criss-cross applesauce on the floor with little ones ALL day and not have old woman shoulders. Once he told me that, I might have tooted right there in the little room just to get back at him.

I got home and we chowed down on TURKEY (again) and piled up in the car to peruse the Christmas lights. Our neighborhood does it up big. Woo wee. We got to get to gettin here a la casa Davis.

I just about caught a case of the Sunday night blues when we got home and I realized it's back to work tomorrow, but then I remembered it was my night with Elfis :)

Something about a bag of mini marshmallows and a yellow school bus.
Look at his side profile. Smitten.
He was screeching around the island burnin rubber hollaring something about a campfire until he realized he forgot the graham crackers, so back to the pantry he went.
All better.

It's going to be a busy week for us. We get the results of the latest kudzu scan tomorrow, find out if we start Clomid Tuesday, Coop goes for his 18 month check up Wednesday, and we head to the mountains Friday for Thanksmas 2011. Barrels of fun, y'all.

**Oh, and would you, could you, please please please, pray for two sweet ladies tonight? Both are fighting the good fight with kudzu and both are absolutely amazing women. One is our good friend and super hero (seriously y'all, she is a ROCK) Melanie, the other is my sweet friend Kim's Mom. Kim's getting married soon and her reception site just burned down. Her mom got recently diagnosed with Lymphoma and her entire family is rallying around her right now. They need your unending prayers and so do their precious families.**

1 comment:

  1. Prayers going up!!

    Our elf's name is Softie (the oldest named him the first year we had him) and we've been having a grand old time with him. Currently he's hanging from our chandelier in the dining room. I'm sad though because my 7 year old is starting to doubt...

    So glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete