Thursday, November 17, 2011

S'more Puffs and PET Scans

Thank you, Pinterest. Without you, I wouldn't have eaten four of these tonight:
S'more Croissants, or S'more Puffs, as we call 'em. Drop and plop, warm and serve. Warm, gooey, delight, oh my goodness.

Without you Pinterest, I wouldn't have sucked my sweet husband into my world of unending craft-making. He's been drillin' holes, cuttin' boards, staplin' burlap, and distressin' picture frames all week. I'm telling you, IT IS ADDICTIVE. I would tell you more, but Christmas is coming and I sure don't want to spoil any crafty Christmas surprises. Contain your excitement.

Pinterest, sweet Pinterest, I adore you.

Blue Cross, Blue Shield, I do not so much adore you. Because of you, Chris' PET scan had to be cancelled tomorrow morning. Because the PET scan had to be cancelled, his visit with Dr. Szabo had to be cancelled. All this canceling made me want to eat more s'more puffs and cuddle with Coop in his new snowman jams. Sweet little love muffin.

I'm scheming on how to get this framed and hung in our family room.
Yes?

We are loving this chilly weather. Snuggle up, hunker down and watch some trashy TV. Oh, and if your shows not on, hop on over to Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment