Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whoa baby.

Just a few snippets from Jenn's baby shower this weekend...much fun, fabulousness, and french toast was had by all!

15 years of friendship and countin'! Can't wait to see Sweet Baby Ryan Patrick once he makes his grand appearance!
I have to post these pictures to brag on Gidge and her ability to make super cute baby gifts--she handmade these ADORABLE gift boxes and burp cloths. Trendy Mama.

Lori, Courtney, Jennifer, Chelsea, and Me post-french toast frenzy. Whoa.
Allow me to take this opportunity to rave about Mimi's Cafe. The following items were on our selected menu for the shower. Please read them and tell me that you are strong enough to withhold the urge to have breakfast there. Tomorrow.
Mixed Berry Pain Perdu Breakfast
French Toast Stuffed with Cream Cheese & Orange Marmalade, Topped with Blueberries, Strawberries, & Raspberry Puree. Served with Bacon or Sausage and 2 Eggs.
Belgian Waffle Breakfast
Served a la carte or with Bacon or Sausage and 2 Eggs
Buttermilk Pancake Breakfast
Served a la carte or with Bacon or Sausage and 2 Eggs
Monterey Omelette
Bacon, Avocado, & Jack Cheese. Served with Salsa.
Capresse Omelette
Diced Tomatoes, Red Onions, and Basil. Topped with Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, and Tomato Cream Sauce.
Crepes Brie Cheese Lorraine
2 Crepes Filled with Scrambled Eggs, Broccoli, Bacon, and Brie Cheese. Topped with Lemon Hollandaise
Ciabatta Breakfast Sandwich
Fried Egg, Griddled Ham, Bacon, Garlic Spinach, Tomato, Cheddar Cheese and Citrus Remoulade

My personal all-time favorite: the ciabatta breakfast sandwich. Holy goodness. I am dying for an excuse to head over to Mimi's to relive this experience. Oh, and I totally washed this glorious breakfast sandwich down with a tall bubbly glass of Coke! I have decided that instead of depriving myself of all things caffeinated, I will simply reintroduce exercise to my life. So far, so good.
One more pic (because I love this chickadee)...This is Chelsea. I used to be her babysitter. She was 2 and I was 14. She is now 16. And taller than me. Love her.
Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment