Friday, August 21, 2009

Confessions of a Chocoholic

I have a confession.

I am absolutely head over heels for... Warm Delights Molten Chocolate Cake. Yessiree.

Just add 1 scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and drizzle caramel over the top and there you have it, a makeshift-mini-Chili's Molten Lava Cake.

It's not adulterous because Hubs loves them just as much as I do. We might just have them every single night. It doesn't help that each time you purchase a 2 pack, you receive a $1.00 off coupon for another 2 pack.

Totally hooked. Totally not fitting into my pants right now. Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Oh NO...they have molten chocolate cake now? I was aware of the chocolate cake with caramel, but this is going to destroy everything I have worked so hard for.

    P.S. - Try Domino's Pizza's lava cake. Oh...my...gosh.

    ReplyDelete