Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Toes and Peas and BaBy BrOOkS!

Just a little post about toes, peas, and my new precious bestie BaBy BrOOkS!

I found my feet a few weeks back. I caught them once or twice in my car seat at Chick-fil-a as I listened to Mommy order her sweet tea. She would look back and giggle at me trying to reach them. Well this week I finally figured it out!
Got 'em!
Now about these things you non-diaper-wearing-grown ups call peas. YUCKYUCKITYYUCK. What on earth were Mommy and Nana thinkin' giving me this nasty icky green smashed up paste? Someone please call DFACS. I need real food. STAT.

The best part of my week? My new best buddy made his grand arrival on Monday at 12:50. Baby Brooks Lee Becks. 7 lbs, 10 ounces, 21 inches long. The sweetest little pumpkin in all the world!! His mommy and daddy are going to be the best parents in all the world (they already spoil me rotten!!) Such a tiny little blessing, such a great big gift.
Isn't he just the most adorable thing you ever did see!? I can't wait to show him all of my tricks. We're going to get into so much trouble together. Our Daddy's are going to take us to Papa Jacks as soon as we both get some teeth. Mmm! (Ok, so maybe you can cancel that call to DFACS for now. I'll keep you updated as this whole "food" business unfolds).

We are just so happy for you Heidi and Ryan! Holding that tiny little blessing is just the best thing in the whole wide world!
Oh, and one last tid bit. Goodbye 4 months. Holy cow, you're lookin' at a big 5 MONTH OLD NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ali!! We love the sweet little guy so much!!! He is just precious and can't wait for him to meet his best buddy Cooper!! Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete