Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yum Yum

Hold the paternity tests. Hold the DNA trials. It's officially official. Cooper is, without a doubt, our son. This kid LOVES to eat.
Other than being t-ed off that his first meal was not Chick-fil-a as once promised, Coopie's debut into the eating world was an absolute success!
He is mighty concerned about this rice cereal business though.
Is this the best you've got Mama??
Can I have some more please?
Want some Daddy?
Has anyone seen my glass of sweet tea?
First Meal: Wednesday September 2, 2010
What I Ate: Gerber Rice Cereal
Where My Super Cute Bib Came From: Sweet Friend Natalie
What I Thought: Mama better hook me up with something yummy soon. This rice cereal is for the birds.


1 comment:

  1. Too stinkin' cute. I always loved that first cereal feeding...my boys never thought much of the rice cereal either...they just wanted to good stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete