Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sweet Tea

I started running again. Coop asked me if someone was chasing me. When I reassured him through fits of laughter (and gasps for breath) that they weren't, he asked me if I was looking for something. Nope, just running Coop. Strange concept, I agree.

He's growing like a weed these days. Gracious goodness, I can hardly keep up.

I'm addicted to McDonalds sweet tea. It's terrible. One dollar gets you a gigantic gallon in a styrofoam cup. Shame. I got hooked the day after I tried to kick my caffeine habit. Ironic.

I'm not feeling too blogtastic these days.

I'm blaming it on my hormones. I've been preggo twice in the past 5 months and I feel like I've sprouted an extra head. And maybe a third eyeball. I get hot and sweaty in the middle of the night and dizzy and cranky and weepy and silly. All at once.

Being home with Coop two days a week has been an absolute God-send. I am soaking up these precious days and don't take a single moment for granted. We've been to the aquarium, to feed the ducks, to the train store, to Target, to the dry cleaners, to the bank. We've laid in the floor and played cars. We've splashed in the pool. We've played pirate ship. We've read books. Every second is glorious. Even the ones where he strips nekkid in his bed at nap time.

Even those.

No comments:

Post a Comment