Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksmas Part II

Things I loved about Thanksmas 2011:
  • Front porch snugglin.
  • Hugs. Lots and lots of hugs.
  • Fresh Air barbecue.
  • Midnight rounds of Apples to Apples with my favorites.
  • Front porch rockin.
  • Sausage Balls.
  • Reindeer footy pajamas.
  • Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
  • Choo choo ridin.
  • Buffalo chicken dip. And wraps. And sandwiches.
  • College math fun and late night boy talk with my precious niece Pay-Pay.
  • 15 of the people I love most in this world under one roof.
  • Front porch swingin'.
  • Pinwheel sandwiches.
  • Mini Coca-Cola cans.
  • Christmas tree huntin.
  • And more tree huntin'.
  • Glamor Shots by Deb with Sister.
  • Tanger Outlets.
  • Pass Steal the present game.
  • S'mores and Marshmallows (ahem, Shaun).
  • Homemade chicken biscuits.
  • Big shoe walkin'.
  • Brunswick stew.
  • Pac Man.
  • Taco soup.
  • Chili.
Did I mention we ate...A LOT? Like we were there for 5 meals (I counted) and we ate approximately 13. My mom is the very best cooker and we just can't help ourselves.

Thanksmas 2011, you were mighty tighty good to us. Mimi and Poppy, THANK YOU times a million...we love you up to the moon and down to depths of the ocean. Now, go and eat a pinwheel sandie for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment