Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Boys, boys, boys!

Cooper got more mail than we did today. Like 3x.
How excited are we to be celebrating so many little people over the next few weeks! I totally thought about scanning these adorable invites into the computer to show you, because they are just that cute! Baby Sawyer is turning one (how in the WORLD is that possible, now tell me that!), Big Boy Lason is turning four (what? what?), and Baby Rylan sent his welcome to the world cutie patootie birth announcement. I just sat staring at each sweet invitation, thanking God for placing such amazing people in our lives.

Today is Wednesday. Yep. A glorious day! I saw my little speech doodle at the private school this morning and then Coop and I caravanned up with Lori, Courtney, Gabby, Brady, and Jonah for our inaugural trip to Catch Air.
I did a forward roll coming down a blow up bouncy slide and Coop busted a move on the disco dance floor. Jonah was a hoot. He posed for me to take his picture every couple minutes and kept me giggling. Such a little pumpkin!
We ran, we jumped, we slid, we crawled, we climbed, we bounced.
Brady Boo is Coop's lifelong buddy. They go way back.
My boy, without a doubt.
We came home and both passed out for 3 hours. Ahh. Sweet, sweet Wednesday.We woke up (at 5pm) and ended the day with a superfun playdate with Jennifer and Ryan. Look at this cutie pie:
I mean, seriously! The boys played with cars and choo choos and slides and tractors and then we headed out for some cheese dip. I've got several tests at Northside tomorrow morning, so I came home and lifted a few weights and did some cardio. Riight. Got to do it up big on the treadmill during the stress test. Ha. Praying they don't video tape me for blackmail.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that last picture. So absolutely precious!!! Your little man is such a cutie. I just love reading your blog, Ali. It always makes me smile. Glad you are all safe and sound after the crazy weather down your way last night!!!

    ReplyDelete