Wednesday, February 15, 2012

L-O-V-E

This Valentine's Day was pretty steamy. Coop got a quacking yellow duck bill, a bag of gummy bears, and a big teddy bear/heart shaped mylar balloon. I fell head over heels and got to get half nekkid and Chris isn't even in town.
Quack. Quack.

Apparently I blacked out at work today. Ran into a door, hit my noggin, and fell flat on my booty. It was that awesome. I came to and promptly started to cry (that really improved the situation) because I was so dern embarrassed. So strange. I have fainted in the past but this was different. No woozy feelings, no tunnel vision, no sweaty, clammy palms. Just BOOM, lights out. Anyway, I'm sure everything is just fine. Still I have been feeling out of sorts for the past 3-4 weeks so this was the push that got me into the doc. I was sure it was the blasted Clomid, but Big Al says no. I most loved it when the doc asked me a) If I exercise regularly (HA) and b) If I soiled myself when I was out cold (HA). They sent me for an EKG and some blood work and I'll humor them and go for an ECHO and stress test next week. Still, I feel silly. I'm sure it's nothing.
Notice the Choo Choo? He has one in his little hands always. Toot. Toot.
He walked around saying "Be Mine", tootin' and saying "xuse me", and melting my heart all night long. True love. Counting down the days til big Love is back home so we can celebrate Valentine's Day all over again.

Happy Valentine's Day! Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You guys sure know how to keep things interesting! Hope you're test results are clear and it was just a random fluke!

    ReplyDelete