Monday, February 20, 2012

Quiet

It's super quiet around our house. Like eerily quiet. Cacaw. Cacaw.
Mimi and Poppy came up for supper after church yesterday. After we ate Coop packed his rolling suitcase (circa 1999-a gift passed down from the Lee girls...so very special) and hit the road for a few days down on the farm.
Oh he was just beside himself. Blue Bell straight from the carton, feeding the horses, playing with Poppy's choo choo train, riding on the tractor, and driving the farm truck. He won't even know what to do with himself.

It was so quiet last night that we went to the movies. The MOVIES. Yes, us. We have gone twice since little bit was born. I gave Chris the "bigger half  of the bagel" and we saw "Safe House". I might have sat through the entire movie [two hours] without a CLUE as to what was going on. It was a total boy movie. Bang. Bang. Bam. Blow this up. Blow that up. Blood. Sweat. Bang. But I had my bucket of popcorn, a Cherry Coke and was with the one I love, so I didn't care one bit.

Tonight we're going out for sushi date night. Cause it's just too quiet to stay home. Schucks.

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling you gave in when you saw "Safe House." My mama and I went to see "This Means War" this weekend. Loved it! Not too romantic and cheesy but with the right amount of comedy. I really think boys would like it as well, the two guys are CIA agents and that takes up a good portion of the movie!

    ReplyDelete