Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Legos and Lollies

Coop and Dada are building blocks in the bathroom. It's the sweetest sound on earth. They are giggling and discussing tunnel architecture and revving matchbox car engines.
I'm knocked out with bronchitis and a double ear infection to boot. Sick. Sick. Sick.

Today I was wrestling a cranky toddler at immediate care as he emptied pantyliners and lip gloss out of my purse onto the floor, just sure I was getting punked (parental translation: getting "punked" is like a modern day Candid Camera). Worst part, I have no voice. How is a Mama to tell her little love and her big love that she loves them with no voice? How is she to tell her little love to climb down from the middle of the kitchen table or to kindly put the plunger back in the closet? How is she to sing "Rain Rain, Go-Gah Way at bedtime? Or how is she to offer unnecessary commentary during American Idol? The answer? She's not.
Thank heavens Chris came home tonight. Just in time for a lolly in the bathtub.
Oh how I love my two sweet boys!



1 comment:

  1. Coop is seriously cute! FYI- Your blog brings so many peeps to mine! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete