Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tand up Dere!

For the past two weeks every time I've done laundry, Coop pulls on my pants leg and hollers that he wants to "tand up dere" (on top of the dryer). Every time I've done laundry for the past two weeks, I've told him how silly he is and how we DO NOT STAND ON TOP OF THE DRYER. Ever.

I came in last night to find little love helping big love do the wash. I walked up the stairs and this is what I saw.
Apparently little boys do "tand up dere" when they help their daddy with the wash.

Did I fail to mention last Tuesday night? The night he woke up at 2:45am and cried his eyes out until 6 in the mornin? I rocked and patted and swayed and walked the hall. I sang and cuddled and asked him whatever was the matter. Around 4 he calmed down enough to tell me. He wanted to go "downaires" and play with his choo choo.

Seriously?

He asked me for it 204 times. He might have watched all of Toy Story 3 at 5am. It was grand.

Hello terrific twos??

1 comment:

  1. mm has a mind link a steel trap too. this morning her first words to me were, 'you said i could pick out my clothes!' {for church}. i said it in passing at dinner last night.
    ...thankfully she didn't wake me up at 2:45 to tell me that. HA!

    sooooo good see you the other night. my, that cooper is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete