Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sugar Sugar

Went for the 4 hour glucose test today. Except for the whole fasting and having blood drawn 5x deal, it wasn't near as bad as I had anticipated. Belch.

Had our 31-32 week appointment with Dr. Sermons while I was up there. We talked about my recent visits with the perinatologist and the Sermonator assured me that his prediction is that Cooper will not be any bigger than 8lbs on his birthday. Now we're talkin'!

After making a bee line for the nearest Chickfila and swinging by Old Navy to browse newborn seer sucker suits (totally uncalled for) I came home and crashed. For 4 hours. But not before eating a handful (or two) of Reese's Pieces...mmm :)

Thank you all for your sweet thoughts and prayers! Will keep you posted on the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment