Thursday, July 15, 2010

Playdate!

You know, today I got to thinking. I don't know where I'd be without my group of fabulous girlfriends. I was driving down 20 rocking out to Love Shack, Baby Love Shack (don't ask) and started thinking about how incredibly blessed I am to have such a strong group of girls surrounding me. From recommending the latest fantabulous mascara (rock on Lori!) to busting out choreographed car dances to laughing about explosive poopies (our babies, not ours) to grabbing cheese dip and gabbing about everything under the sun...truly, I love each and every one of you so so very much!

Today was an absolute blast. We had a playdate with Cooper's new soon-to-be BFF, Brady and his mommy Amy. Lori hosted all of us girls for a yummy lunch. We ate, we laughed, we chatted for hours, and just had ourselves a good ol' time! The babies were hilarious. They tag teamed us all and boo hooed together, played together, and got passed from one set of loving arms to another.
This was our first attempt at a photo shoot. Cooper is wondering when it is going to be time to eat. Brady would like for Cooper to stop trying to steal his lunch.

And our second attempt. Isn't this fun babies??Cooper is in L-O-V-E with Courtney and Chelsea.

And he just loves to cuddle with Ms. Gael!

He is going to be in hog heaven when I go back to work and he goes to stay with his Lori. She is crazy about him and count our blessings every day that she has offered to keep him for us.
We topped the day off at the soccer fields watchin' our sweet lil' nephew Austin play soccer. HILARIOUS! Nothing like a field full of 4 year olds running in the wrong direction to make you giggle like crazy. GO AUSTIN GO!

Juice #2 (take 2) tomorrow. Rootin' for you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment