Friday, July 30, 2010

Over the Moon

Cooper Wyatt, you are 3 months old today!!You are the sweetest little thing in all the world and we absolutely love you to pieces!!


Let's see what you are up to these days...


You love, love, love making slurping noises while sucking on your hands and arms.
You are still crazy about the bath, but you have (cleverly) learned to scream your head off when we take you out. Silly baby. You would stay in there all night if we would let you.
You love it when I sing (yes, sing) you the words to Brown Bear Brown Bear at night. You look at me like I'm the best thing since Similac. I get teary when I think about the day you look up at me with those baby blues and ask to me stop.
You learned to roll over a few weeks ago! I shrieked and clapped and did the happy dance the first time you did it. You promptly shrieked and cried and screamed and wondered how in the world you ended up back on your back.
You take 5 ounces every 3-4 hours, graduated to size 1-2 diapers and 3/3-6 month clothes, sleep from 9:30pm-6:30am, take five 10-minute naps during the day (gotta work on that, little man), LOVE rocking on the "front porch" every night, look more and more like Daddy every single day, stare at your hands and feet while cruising in the car, wake up smiling and giggling every morning, spin around and around in your crib at night, have mastered the art of the "pouty lip", love playing with your burp cloths, tee tee on Mommy at least twice per week, and like to watch TV with Daddy in your underpants.

You are SUCH a blessing little Coop! Daddy has had some rough days here lately and you are the biggest ray of sunshine we could ever ask for. You are a constant reminder of God's faithfulness and sovereignty.

We are over the moon for you!

"For this child, I have prayed". 1 Samuel 1:27

2 comments:

  1. Ali he is absolutely precious! I pray the day he tells you to stop singing is forever far away. Collin would definitely still crack up at me if I was singing that book to him. Then he would ask me to repeat it 852 times. So no worries yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!!! Time is flying by too fast! Brooks will be here before I know it!!

    ReplyDelete