Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shop 'til You Drop!

My name is Ali Davis and I am addicted to Etsy.

There. Now that I got that out into the open, I can continue to shop for monogrammed cell phone logos, owl printed iPod covers, and rocket ship baby booties while finishing this post.

After being inspired by my need for all things crafty, I have decided to open my very own Etsy store. It's called Pat-a-Cake Baby Boutique and will showcase all of my diaper cakes, diaper wipe covers, paci clips, and taggy blankets.

Insert Glossary for those who have already stopped reading because they have no clue what I am talking about:

Etsy: online marketplace similar to Ebay but especially for handmade goodies;
Pat-a-Cake Baby Boutique: my third choice for pseudo baby boutique name (#1 choice was "Baby Cakes" but unfortunately 4 other users previously monopolized on that one including all spelling variations);
Diaper wipe covers: oober cute little baby gifts for today's trendy mom; Paci clips: ribbon clad binky holders;
Taggy Blankets: baby "lovies" for cuddling and calming.

Here are a couple of sample diaper wipe cases. Let me know what you think!

Bunches o' Blessings: 1) Chris passed his Cobb County Firefighter physical fitness test, now on to the next firefighter hurdle 2) 2, count them, 2, upcoming days off from work (praises!!) 3)Mama Potts said hello from heaven tonight on my way home from work...her memorial song came on the radio and I looked up into the sky and saw a rainbow...talk about chill bumps! I immediately felt her presence and know that she's watchin' over me! 4) Three cheers for new 12 Stone friends: Dillon, Stacy, and Mike, and Mel!

Prayer Plea: Please pray for Jessica's sweet little nephew who is 2 years old. He has a tracheotomy and can not eat or talk. A benefit will be held on July 19th in his honor. Jessica is looking for auction items...let me know if you have any talents you may want to offer up!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for Chris! He is already a hero to me. Firefighting is a dangerous profession. Anyone who will put their life on the line for someone else deserves major kudos. YAY For Ali because I LOVE those diaper wipe covers. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete