Tuesday, May 5, 2009

If the Shoe Fits, Wear It!

My new favorite wardrobe accessory!

I found these oober cute red kicks at Khols this past weekend. The true kicker (no pun intended)...they are KEDS! Raise your hand if you grew up with side pony tails, shirt scrunchies, and canvas Keds! Can it be? Have the geniuses over at the little square blue rubber logo-ed company created a come back?! Indeed, I think they have! And an absolute steal, priced at $28.99!

PS. The polka dots might have been what sold me on these even more than realizing that they are Keds.

My favorite pairing: cotton black dress with chunky red necklace.

Which reminds me, check out my new favorite chunky necklace hotspot: http://www.sammoon.com/web3/product.asp?cat=jewelry&tempcat=Trendy_Style&sub=sub Once you get past the plastic heart shaped bangles, you will find some super trendy deals! One of my less-chunky favorites:

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment