Monday, May 25, 2009

Lazy Bones

Today has been absolutely blissful! Hubs and I have spent it loungin' around and doing nothing especially special. I got a pedi and found a super cute dress for Jenn's baby shower. Nothing like an excuse to go to Ann Taylor Loft. I am most excited that they allow me to use the "Loft Loves Teachers" discount card even though I do not technically work in a school. That little extra 15% makes me a happy girl.

For lunch, I whipped up this chicken salad yummy goodness:

Southern Chicken Salad

  • 1 Publix Rotisserie chicken (original flavor)
  • 4 tablespoons of mayo

  • 2 bunches of red seedless grapes-halved

  • 1 package honey glazed/roasted pecans

  • 3 tablespoons sweet relish

  • salt/pepper

  • King's Hawaiian Sandwich Snackers

Directions: Chop rotisserie chicken and pecans. Mix with mayo, grapes, sweet relish, and salt and pepper. Serve on King's Hawaiian Sandwich Snacker rolls. Mm-Mm-good!

Now off to waste 4 hours and 17 minutes until the scandalous Jon and Kate Plus 8 Season Premier hits the airwaves.

Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment