Monday, May 4, 2009

This Takes the Cake!

Today I am blogging about none other than my recent obsession with Diaper Cake creations. What started as a personal challenge to figure out how to make these darn crafty things by watching a video on You Tube, has turned into one of my most favorite past-times! It is silly, yes, but I love to imagine, create, and obsess over darlin' baby themes and to see the lil' cakes come to life. I have several other creations but they are top secret for now. I shall reveal them soon!

In totally unrelated Diaper Cake doings...my prayer thought for today has been:

"God is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine"-Ephesians 3:20

This verse means so much to me and really speaks to the depths of God's favor on each of our lives. Feelin' especially blessed...

1 comment: