Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

My first attempt at a diaper cake on a budget. Total cost: $26.50. Not the prettiest of Pat-a-cake creations, but I kind of like the simplicity of it.

We spent the afternoon with Lil' Buckaroo at Little Suwanee Town Park. I have sand in my ears and in my belly button. Austin has sand in his Handy Manny dungarees, in his nose, and in between his tiny toes. Many sand creatures were created and many giggles were giggled.

Now I am filling my mind with Duggar Family ridiculousness. Let me tell you, Hubs is ecstatic. The only thing more fascinating that an hour of Duggar debacles is a new episode of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". Ah sweet remote control control!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like ridiculous fun! (and I like the diaper cake!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new episode of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant?!" I LOVE that show - I had no idea there was a new episode!

    ReplyDelete