Sunday, May 24, 2009

Letting Go

This morning I surrendered my 5-year plan. And my 10-year plan. And also my 15-year plan.

Kevin Queen reminded us that when we are busy building our own little mini-kingdoms, we often get bent out of shape when things don't go our way. I feel that my efforts may be better spent bettering the Kingdom of God and am letting go of all my own crazy selfish plans. Seems I had to be reminded (again) that God's plans for us are greater than those we create for ourselves. This is quite the little journey I'm on.

I am writing this post for the sole reason that I feel as though I am going to need several reminders of this very moment.

I apologize for not writing about all the superfabulous things that have been going on lately. I'll have to catch up on those things soon because they have indeed been going on! And with that dreadfully grammatically incorrect sentence ending in a prepositional phrase, I'm off to partake in some Bang Bang Shrimp festivities...holy moly goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment