Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lymphin' Around

I woke up doing cartwheels this morning.

Remember last October when 72 ah-mazing people surrounded Chris, Cooper, and I at the Light the Night Walk? Remember when countless others donated precious precious funds to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to help fund research and search for a cure?


I love this picture because a) it's the only family picture we have where we are all wearing eye patches and b) it reminds me that God is bigger than baldness.

Well this year, I have the absolute honor of championing another team for the 2011 Light the Night Walk. I am teaming up with two of my most favorite causes, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and the LLS and I couldn't be more excited!

Although we had SO much fun with our team "Walk with a Lymph" last year, and we all know "Chris' lymph nodes are bigger than ours"...we decided this wouldn't really fly with CHOA.  This year we're going with "Always Have Hope and Will". A little more PC but just as much fun. Promise. (Eye patches provided).
We would LOVE for you to join us in the walk. Because of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and gracious people just like Y-O-U, Chris has hair now. It's true.
To sign up or donate, please visit: http://pages.lightthenight.org/ga/nmetro11/AlwaysKeepHopeandWill

Relentless for a cure,
Ali, Chris, and Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment