Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crockpots and Crushed Ice

I woke up this morning and cannot make myself eat ice. Can't even stand the thought of it. Tried to force a little chomp chomp with my morning tea and again at lunch, but have absolutely NO interest in it. How can that be??? Am I dying?

Emails marked with "high importance/urgent" flags make me giggle. The sheer fact that I am supposed to take them seriously makes me seriously crack up. Does anyone else have this problem?

We're chock full of randomness today. It's because the whole world's gone Crockpot crazy. I just lost 2.5 hours to grazing crock pot recipes and scheming my stroll through Kroger. I copy-pasted 15 recipes and signed a contract (with myself) to try one new recipe a week for the next 4 months. Then I asked our friends if they wanted to go to Rico's for dinner.

Domestic goddess, I am not.

Roll Tide. (And Gooooo Dawgs). We miss our Chel-Chel.
How can it be that Pistol Britches turned 16 months old today?
Had to take him out of his high chair. He stands up and shakes his fanny during dinner. Now he sits at the table like a big boy. As in a big boy who is strapped into a booster seat with a 3 point harness. It makes me smile to look across the table and see his little face peeking over the edge of his plate.
We met Brady, one of Coop's super best buds at the splash park today with Mrs Lori. They ran between these benches 47 times.
Coop and Brady have been together since they were just peanuts.
We are so blessed to have so many faboosh friends in our lives. Friends who love us even when we eat school buses.

1 comment:

  1. Your posts crack me up ALWAYS...the crock pot saga -HEElarious and I loved the visual of you cracking up over "urgent" emails :) funny, funny girl!

    ReplyDelete