Friday, October 21, 2011

Hair Blog and Drug Deals

I just spent 57 minutes stalking a hair blog. Yes, you read that right. A HAIR BLOG. Ok, so it's ridiculously silly but I mean, how great is this? Love her sense of style (all things ruffled and all things scarves) and she has some of the BEST YouTube hair videos. Yes. I watched the videos.

Chris is out of town. We have almost survived the month marathon trip of the century! Almost. I miss him like crazy. To top it off, he has been feeling less than stellar and that's got me wringing my hands and pacing the floor. Coop asked me yesterday to "tit down". Just as I start to go off into loony tunes land, I remember how big our God is and how he reigns over every little part of our lives. In an instant, His grace washes over me and just like that, I let go and eat some Mini Oreos and feel a million times better.

Coop is down at the farm for the night. Hi Mimi! Hi Poppy Tots! I was all walking in circles wondering what in the hee-haw I was going to do with myself until I found the hair blog. You see? It's all coming together now. I also swang (swung? swinged?) into Old Navy at the Mall of Georgia after work to scoop up some little people britches for Pistol Britches. So super fun. I love buying him layered tee's and little man jeans. I passed by the Great American Cookie Company (gasp) and snagged a Great Wrap on my way back to the car. It was in an effort to finish up my "GetMyBootyBackInShapeBeforeWeHaveAnotherPistolBritches" voyage I embarked upon this week. The health kick, not the lets have a baby kick. That's been going on for a while now. Turns out Great Wraps are not so goodness great for you. Sigh.

Back to my wrap. I got the Chicken Caesar one. The one with the croutons hidden inside the wrap. Ah. Heavenly. Just as you are muddling through grilled chicken and lettuce, you get ambushed by a tiny crunchy little crouton. Knowing that driving while dipping (I had to get a side of Feta dressing for my curly fries) is not super swell, I decided to have a 30 second car picnic. Just as I was biting into my first crouton 3 teenagers came walking up to the car parked in front of me. One of them went to the driver side and popped the hood. Just as I jingle jangled myself free of my seat belt (always buckle up while engaging in car picnics) to offer to help, I saw the other guy disassemble the battery cover under the hood.

Then. wait for it. wait for it. I WITNESSED A DRUG DEAL MID CROUTON BITE! No lie. I couldn't peel my eyes away from them even though I tee-teed in my pants thinking I was going to get shot for (thankyoumama) "being in the wrong place at the wrong time". AHHHHHH. In broad daylight. In suburbia. I squealed out on two wheels and ate my Caesar wrap flying down the road. Probably best to forgo the feta dip anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with her blog as well! I've been rocking her messy bun recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blog!

    ReplyDelete