Sunday, October 30, 2011

Punkin Carving!

I woke up this morning covered in a rash.

I think I ate too many Fun Size Butterfingers. Really.

That reminds me. Did you see the post on Facebook where my sweet friend congratulated me on my baby bump? Only one problem. I don't have one. I mean technically it is a baby bump. Leftover baby bump from this love bug.
Worth the "congrats on #2" comments? I think so.

Speaking of #2s, our sweet friends the Rogers had their precious baby Girl on Thursday morning. Introducing the beautiful little Eleanor Ruth.
Isn't she absolutely gorgeous!?

Today was the perfect day. We went to church, out to lunch with some of our besties, the Becks, played in the leaves, went to the park (ping dada, ping!--> swing dada, swing!), and had our very first punkin carving shindig.

We took a lot of PERFECT family pictures.

Lots of them.

If you think that one was right on the money, check this one out.
Halloween is supposed to be scary, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment