Saturday, January 14, 2012

Airport Observations

1. There is a distinct difference between leggings and pantyhose. If you wear pantyhose in place of leggings with your tunic, we will in fact, see your panties.

2. Although tempted, it is not recommended to dance in the body scanners at security checkpoint. The not so chipper TSA man told me that doing so might result in an extra pat down. I feel that asking somene to place your hands above your head and spread your feet apart is like an invitation to break it down. I apologize.

3. Hartsfield Jackson, if you position a Krystal two feet from my gate, I will eat a Krystal Chik for breakfast. I cannot help myself. I am a victim.

4. If it looks like I am deep in thought with my sudoku book, do not be fooled. I am people watching and you might just end up on my blog. 

5. A Pinterest subscription and a two hour wait at the airport is the perfect recipe for complete bliss. 

6. Realizing that a single Krystal Chik wasn't enough to hold you over twenty minutes into a four hour flight can be crushing. 

Having an absolute blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment