Sunday, January 15, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

I should clarify. The whole "faux cigs" and "table top dancing" did not actually happen last nght. The boots did actually happen, and they were oh so fun, I have to admit.
It's just Jill and I have this crazy habit of texting each other most inappropriate and outlandish things just to make each other giggle. I don't need an intervention or a week in rehab. Truly, promise. 

Side note: there were actually half nekkid girls in cages in our lobby. I shudder.

What we did do last night was sip frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity's under these adorable lights:
Oh my gracious. Let's talk about this "Frozen Hot Chocolate" business. De. Lish. It was so yummy and so romantic. Think of a chocolate milkshake, a mug of hot chocolate, and a Frosty from Wendy's all wrapped up into one. Topped with dark chocolate shavings. Yes, it was that good!
We browsed the shops at the hotel and contemplated whether or not Coopie needs a tiny terry cloth robe or suit of armor. I have seen 128 men wearing aviator sunglasses and it still hasn't gotten old. Lots of lycra, sparkle heels, and also 80 year old women on scooters. It's glorious. 

Oh, and I played the penny slots. Lost two dollars. That was enough gamblin' for me. Cha-Ching!
Hubs is working super hard, so today brought tons of shopping, people watching, and Gigi's Cupcakes (my first ever)!
Oh my gracious! This place is hilarious. Can't wait to see what we get into tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment