Saturday, May 19, 2012

Brought to you by the Letter "G"

I've been in denial. I have ignored the 1+ year old photo at the top of this blog for months.

It's only because I want to savor every minute of this sweet life.

But alas, Cooper is not 12 months old anymore. So I updated it tonight.

We spent the day down in Macon celebrating this LITTLE CUTIE PATOOTIE:
I'm sayin'! He had a Sesame Street Birthday Bash, brought to you by the letter "G" and the number "2"--Lil' George turns TWO!
Chris and Big George go way back. We just adore their sweet family so much! Wish there weren't quite so many miles between us.
Coop found a vacuum (in a room full of 200+ toys). He was happy as a lark.

My (little) cousin Michael got married tonight! I can hardly believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was pushing him around in my baby buggy asking my Aunt to "milk the baby". Married. Mmm, mm, m. Smh. I am super bummed that I am missing their big day but we are sending them great big hugs and lots of love all the way from GA!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new picture! It would be nice if these boys would slow down a little bit. I can't believe they are so big!
    Love,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete