Friday, May 18, 2012

Prayers (and donuts) For Parker

Parker Baby is here!
He is just absolutely precious. Just absolutely perfect.

When Cooper was born, Abby wrote him the most amazing letter. It was overflowing with love for him. I still read it to him to this day. It was enclosed in a package with a little whale hoodie from Gymboree that she secretly bought waaaaaaay before we even had the Cooper Twinkle in our eyes.

I've tried to write my letter to Parker time and time again this week. I can't seem to find the words. But I will. Right now, at this very minute I am on my knees (in my scrubs at the hospital) praying for him. Praising God for him. I want him to know how absolutely magnificent his mama is. And his Daddy. And his adorable and hilarious big brother. I'm going to write that letter. Right after I get a Krispy Kreme in his honor.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

1 comment:

  1. God is good!!! Please keep us posted. I need to go get my doughnut too!!!

    ReplyDelete