Saturday, May 5, 2012

Coop's Mustache Bash!

Oh my word. We've had more fun than you can shake a stache at today.
Ridiculous amounts of fun.
My absolute most favorite little man in all the world-
It's too bad he has nothing to play with. Nothing.

I only took a few 356 pictures. I'm serious. I can't help it. And looking back through them, I'm mighty glad I did. I can't help but giggle. Those dern glasses. They made everyone laugh. There's just something about being able to be silly. I mean it. We tend to take life too seriously. Not today.
We bounced. We face painted. We dug in the sand. We played in the water. We ate cupcakes. We drove tractors. We gave hugs. We thanked God for our many blessings.
It sure felt good to be surrounded by people we love, all acting silly. And I do love a good theme. This one has got to be one of my all time faves. Smiles all around and just good, plain fun.
Eh, Pinterest had nothing to do with this. Nothing.
Chris asked me if I went a little too far with the mustache theme. Um, no? Pigs wear coke bottle glasses and hold balloons every day, silly. Shesh.
I would post a million and one more pictures, but it's late so I mustache. I'm sorry. I had to.

Anyway, I need to go wet my whiskers, have one last bounce, and say my prayers under the light of the super moon.
Great big hugs and lots of love to all who helped to make Super Coop's day so very very special!

No comments:

Post a Comment