Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chapstick

Coop ate a tube of chapstick tonight.
I can hardly blame him. It was strawberry-lemonade flavored and smells smelled DIVINE.

I told him to sit at the desk in our kitchen while I pulled supper out of the oven so he wouldn't get burnt. He busied himself by emptying my purse. Wallet. Keys. Goldfish crackers circa 2011. Old Braves game ticket stub. Chapstick.

His breath smells super good.

We are two weeks into potty training and he is a C-H-A-M-P! No accidents all week (except for pooping in the bathtub last night, err) and his little "Liken" McQueen tushy is just about the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on.

He insisted on wearing McQueen undies out today while we ran errands. I tried to bribe him with a cupcake to just wear a diaper. Please? Pretty please? Nope. Big boy undies it was.

He did faboosh!

I finished Angie Smith's book last night. So. So. So good. Can't say enough good things about it. Really.

This reading thing is mighty fun. Ideas on what should I read next!?

No comments:

Post a Comment