Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Addendum to Bellybuttonless

I am having one of those bouts of uncontrollable laughter. I am supposed to be getting ready for work. You know brushing my teeth, washing my face, putting my clothes on.

Instead I am laughing hysterically at this gem of a music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5uujMb_hbo

Sent to me by the lovely Jill. She is the mother of 2 sweet boys and somehow I believe she may have watched this video a time or two.

Oh I need to tell you something. I don't got a belly button.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you....now i will have that song in my head the rest of the day...or perhaps week...it was pretty catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be covered by your shirt, but not your HMO! Hmm...maybe after a $700 per month deduction a new bellybutton prosthetic for pregnant ladies would be covered!

    ReplyDelete