Monday, January 11, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

Woke up today. Threw up 6 times. Husband attempted to put hair in a pony tail. I cried. Recovered from mysterious puking attack. Reminded self never to eat another jumbo hot dog from Ikea. Shuffled into work. Ate fried pickles dipped in ranch dressing for lunch. Started playing around with post-baby-return-to-work plans (new possible plan makes me oober happy!). Now home in the pj's. Such a sweet, sweet life :)

"The less routine, the more life". ~Amos Bronson Alcott

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love reading your blog! You have such a way with words! I love your honesty and creativity. If I were ever to have enough courage to start a blog, I would hope that I could follow in your footsteps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor darling! Glad you are such an optimist!!

    ReplyDelete